Using Google to Read Thousands of Books - Legally » BlogIsEverything.com: "1. Go to http://print.google.com or http://books.google.com/
2. Enter the title of the book that you prefer.
3. Now, you should see the title of the book listed (if else, the book is not in Google Library database), click on it.
4. Go to the “Contents” page and see if the book has what you are looking for.
5. Note the page number of the book that interests you.
6. There is an option “Search in this book”. Just enter the page number (say 123) of the book and hit OK. (You need a Google Account – Sign up)
7. There should be several links listed. Click the one that shows “Page 123″.
8. You can read 3 pages before and 3 pages after your specified page. Now enter the page number that you want to read (in the similar way)
9. Using this method, you can read all the books that are in Google Library.
10. Nothing much, just ENJOY!
A note of reminder: Some pages are restricted though, this method is not 100% works.
: ebooks, google books"